A Glimpse of my Lipstick Hoard

08:40:00

It just randomly hit me this morning that I must write about my not-so-known but always-go-to lipsticks! I am slowly becoming a lipstick hoarder but I have come to realize that the five that I mention below are my partners in crime for sure! 

Lo and behold: 

Here are my five over-used and abused lippies that I refuse to part with!

Starting with the PS range by Primark, they sadly don't have names or numbers to identify them but they're easily distinguishable. I actually got these as a gift from one of my BFFs. It came in a super cute pink metallic gift box. What I absolutely LOVE about these is  that not only are they proper matte, the colour stays on FOR HOURS. Regardless of how much you eat or drink, it does not fade! They're my go-to when I have a long day ahead with little or no chances of touch-ups. The texture is creamy when you apply it and the shades are gorgeousssss! (taking pictures of these beauties was a little tough because of their mirrory gold body- which in itself is very classy!)
A blood red shade that works in the day or at night!
A dark mauve shade that goes with almost everything!
This one is probably the one I have exhausted and plan to use it till the very very end- a bright pink shade that looks super cute during the day time!

Now let's talk about this range of Bell lipsticks, which I got from Pakistan almost two years ago (time to say bye bye soon). They were on some promotion and when I tried them on, they were so apt for my can't-be-bothered-with-everyday-makeup look! Creamy, lightly glossy and beautiful colours. I have yet to find a perfect replacement for them. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find an online store that stocks them. 

This one here is the shade Classic 9 (the other one did not cooperate while photographing)


Last but not the least, this one is a rather new-er addition to my collection. Purchased from one of the Lifestyle branches in Abu Dhabi, I got this as part of an offer too. I found the exact one here! This one is creamy matte, and stays on for quite some time. The shade is very flattering and gives a nude-ish effect. I carry this around everywhere.
Rosetto Atomic Red Mat in the shade #7

I must say, I feel an interesting sense of achievement when I discover a great makeup item, especially a lipstick shade in a lesser known brand. This is what you get for exploring and not sticking to the usuals (and also, thank you for awesome friends who spoil me endlessly). 

Let me know if you have tried any of the above or any other lesser known brand that you would totally recommend!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository