An Ideal Gift for a Writer!

08:14:00


I posted a sneak peak of this on Instagram already but as promised I am going to write about this contemporary, vintage style diary! 

The back story is that a very dear cousin of my mother's was visiting and he brought us all assorted goodies from Karachi (early Eid, hehe). I was very happy when I got mine and that's because it wasn't something generic; it's apt for the writer in me. 

As an owner of a gazillion notebooks, diaries, notepads and all, what makes this one different? Simply: it's leather-bound, vintagey and hand crafted look! 

This item has a very collector-item feel to it, possibly because of the designer series it belongs to: YBQ Design Studios. They deal with contemporary-yet-traditional casual apparel as well as some limited leather items. I strongly advise everyone especially artsy type people to check it out (it's a Karachi-based brand). 

Here are the links to contact them on: Facebook and Instagram. Or you can go directly to their website to start shopping ;)


One of my favourite attires by YBQ!

About the diary itself:

They call it: "Dastaan- Hidden in Hide". It comes in a cute cloth bag. It's a rustic leather diary made of calf hide leather in a chestnut brown colour with a traditional leather strap closure.




The diary is made of hand torn ivory paper! 




Please also check the engraved logo at the back! 



It's honestly so pretty, I don't feel like writing in it; I fear ruining it! :O 

Take my word that this is a very thoughtful gift for any writer you know! Go here to buy it nowwwwww. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository