Bath and Body Works: Latest MUST HAVES

08:25:00

When it comes to shopping, I have a very different mindset as compared to my friends and family. I am not a shopaholic but I am not someone who hates shopping. You know? I am just somewhere in the middle and that's hard to digest for most people I know because conveniently they lie on the two extremes of the shopaholic graph. I am someone who can be in a mall for an eternity and not buy anything and just be content with window shopping and eating (of course). I like shopping and all but the problem is I am so indecisive I like to make sure I have checked out ALL alternative options! Some of the thoughts that cause this indecisiveness are: do I need it? Will I use it often? Don't I already have something similar? Is this colour better than the other? Should I try another size? Etc etc.. 






Bath and Body Works is one of those shops where I feel this indecisiveness the most because I love almost everything they have. They're definitely my current favourites when it comes to all scented body supplies such as creams, shower gels and scrubs! I haven't gotten any of their candles yet (because the ones they had in stock when I went weren't my cup of tea) but I plan to get some soon! 


Without further ado, let me show you my two BBW's treasured items that I don't ever want to part with. 


1. Wild Madagascar Vanilla: Vanilla Bean Body Scrub


Too bad it can't be eaten, because it sounds totally edible. (sometimes I freak myself out by saying such things). This scrub has stolen my heart. It's aptly harsh: gives a very nice massage feel when you use it. The vanilla bean smell is so powerful it makes one want to stay in the shower. It's long lasting and leaves my skin completely smooth. I wish I had gotten a truck load of this because I am dreading the day I finish it (you'd be just as dramatic had you tried this). However, till then, I am going to enjoy it as much as I can. I found it on Amazon for anyone who is interested: check here. Some interesting details that I found: 


  • A blend of Madagascar Vanilla Accord, African Pear, Wild Jasmine, White Sandalwood

I give this body scrub 5 out of 5 Stars! 

The norm is to use the same line of shower gels, scrubs and lotions. Oddly, there have been many times where I have found the corresponding items not be as good as one another, i.e. the cream might not smell as good as the body mist! I wonder if this happens only with me (please comment and let me know if you have felt this difference, particularly in Bath and Body Works products). Anyhow, because of this reason, I tend to mix it up. Which brings me to my second treasured find: 


2. Frosted Winter Woods: Ultra Shea  Body Cream


Out of the entire winter/Christmas signature line, I had three favourites (*body lotions only, didn't try the rest of the products in the line): Frosted Winter Woods,  Jingle All The Way and Winter Candy Apple. Sadly, they ran out of the latter one in stores in UAE but I managed to get my hands on the other two. They are BOTH fantastic butttttttttt Frosted Winter Woods wins by a smalll margin! The scent is perfectly wintery and gives you all the warm fuzzy feelings that one associates with winter. I give it 5 out of 5 stars. Here are some interesting details that I found on Amazon (you can buy it here btw, you're welcome):


  • A winter blend of frosted clementine, fresh cedarwood & vanilla bean
  • Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, soothing Aloe Butter and pampering Cocoa Butter
  • Provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin

I have mentioned Amazon links above as I can unfortunately not find these on the official website (I am afraid they might be discontinued) but for anyone who trusts my instinct, if you find them, DO NOT let them go! 

Till Next Time!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository